Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm in love with a pretty little hen...

...I asked her once, and I asked her again

"Oh won't you be my bride?"

"Buck buck buck buck buck!" she replied,

"I'll be yours and I'll be true, and I'll lay lots of eggs for you,

I'll be yours for the rest of my life..."


I loved that song when I was a kid. Looking at it now it's a bit suss! hehehe. Anyway I am off on a quilting retreat on Friday afternoon, and the retreat block is a real laugh!



What a pair of cuties!! The brief was the pattern and having to use plaids. I don't want a big ol' pile of these blocks but my sister likes it so I'm hoping one of us will win so she can have them!

Now, poached, scrambled, or fried? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay my sister won 12 of these blocks - there were 24 presented so two draws were done. As among the three of us (sis, mum and I) we had put in 8 in her name, this was not statistically surprising, but gratifying nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete