Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wifflings

I have nothing to talk about today. So I should just shut up and stop typing. But I won't. I'm like that.
It's been an interesting day, anyone else into 1-day? They are having a 20 minute sale today and it's been fun keeping up to see if there is anything worth buying. So far, a dozen bottles of appletize. I missed out on a cordless mouse for $11.99 by a whisker (hur hur). I also did heaps of work, thank you those who were wondering (you know who you are)
In a few mintes I am going to a threading party. Threading is something you can do with thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with sewing! Amazing! It's a middle-eastern hair removal technique that is very effective, and I will come away with amazing eyebrows (ouch). And black eyelashes as the amazing Sara also tints these. I love being a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment