Friday, December 18, 2009

Update on my baby

My baby was not fixed with a clean up after all. When I got her out to use again, the same thing started happening. I was convinced it was the pedal not the machine causing the problem, and borrowed Mum's 1030 pedal to test it. She ran like a dream with the other pedal. It does my head in that the technician didn't even bother to check the pedal!!!! So now I am stuck with one working pedal for two machines over Christmas, which is going to get interesting.
Anyway the moral of the story is, stick to your guns with these blokes.


Here she is! The image is blurred to protect her identity ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay I got my pedal back and so far so good. All they did was clean it out. It is running better, the soft start is back, not just on and off. Here's hoping...

    ReplyDelete